Award Detail Information
||Capilano Excellence Scholarship (CAPX)
|| Entrance Awards (for future CapU students)
||Capilano University Scholarships, Bursaries and Awards Nomination Committee
||Online App. plus Additional Documents
||Financial Aid and Awards
||Capilano Excellence Scholarships (CAPX) are the premier entrance scholarships awarded by Capilano University. These scholarships are awarded to high school graduates (or equivalent) who have demonstrated excellence in academics and other endeavors and who have shown leadership in their school and community.
The scholarships are valued at up to $56,000 and are in the form of a domestic tuition and tuition surcharge fee waiver for a full academic year of studies (up to $14,000 per year) and are renewable for up to three additional academic years (total of eight terms).
Up to ten of these scholarships are awarded annually.
Note: Applicants must have graduated from high school a maximum of eighteen (18) months prior to the start of their program.
||Initial Scholarship Eligibility Criteria:
1) Minimum high school GPA of 3.5 (80%), as determined by the University;
2) Open to international students;
3) Demonstrated leadership skills;
4) Community involvement;
5) Registration in a minimum of 12 credits at the 100 level or higher at Capilano University in the fall term following the scholarship selection or in the term during which the student's program starts if other than the fall term;
6) Minimum scholarship eligibility criteria as established by Capilano University, unless otherwise specified above.
Scholarship Renewal Eligibility Criteria:
1) Minimum cumulative GPA of 3.5;
2) Undertake studies of 12 credits or more each term (at the 100 level or higher) at Capilano University;
3) Minimum scholarship eligibility criteria as established by Capilano University, unless otherwise specified above.
|Application Requires Additional Documentation?: